Friday, October 18, 2013

Times make you know a person better

I know her for nearly 2 years (since 7.12.2011). The last day of SPM. I still remember how I knew her. She sent a message to me via fb and then we started to chat and exchange the phone number.

Her mum always told me that if she went out with her friends that day, then maybe we are still a stranger now.

I really appreciate this relationship and I'm very thankful to GOD for letting her came into my life coloring my life.

Because of her I know I need to take care  feelings of others, I must have the responsibilities as a man, and most importantly she make me to know what is LOVE.

Some would say that love is selfless, you would sacrifice everything for her.I agreed in this statement but I would say love is the deep feeling inside your heart that make you a better person. You care for her, and you will never do anythings that depress her.

From the 1st day I knew her, I found there is a big change in her. She started to have her ambitious and also DREAMS. I see so much improvement in her, really proud with her,XF ♥ You are the best in my heart.

I always told XF , everyone has his/her capabilities and one should not underestimate himself/herself. God created us in the same and fair way. You are the only 1 exist in this world, YOU ARE YOU.You have your own uniqueness and your strength. It.takes time to discover.

XF remember what I told you ^_^ We are at the same boat now ,and there is not captain at the boat.Both of us are the same, we have the same strength and let's us roll together. 

I"ll be with you through the darkness and happiness.I hope you will also be around me whenever I'm in trouble and take care of me also :)

XF, Distance does not separate us. It makes our relationship even stronger. I love you XF , you are my girl ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment