Monday, October 14, 2013

12.10.2013

Went Victoria Restaurant to eat with XF's family and her small aunt's family.

XF's mum and small aunt gave me an assignment. They hope that XF's phone can be confisticated until XF finish her STPM, so that she can be focus more and do more preparation.

I was really shocked and definitely felt some stress, because they have totally ignoring me.

After finishing the dinner, we went Sunway for a walk. I didn't talk with XF for a long time until she asked me, do I have any intention to give up in this relationship.

I answered honestly.

I gave XF silent treatment for a few minutes, until I explained to her.

I really no need you to accompany me often. What I needed is just that, you can send me a sms when you want to sleep and so on.

I told XF the secret hide inside myself. I told her everything.


She gave me a hug and said "I LOVE YOU."

This was the 1st time she told me orally. I was really touched. She has hide it for so long, and I waited for nearly 2 years!

We gave each other a Goodbye hug.

XF what I want to tell you is that no matter what is the circumstances and the obstacles staying in front, I'll hold your hand tightly and we will face it and solve it together. I LOVE YOU!

I just want you to be my girl forever.

Let's work harder for our future ! Work together to achieve our dream and targets!

Good Luck XF.I will always be with you throughout the happiness and sadness!

BRO STAY STRONG! 2 more months to go until the next meet!


No comments:

Post a Comment