Wednesday, October 16, 2013

15.10.2013

I was so shocked when XF suddenly said why I reply her message so short.She asked me whether I like it or not if she did the same things. I'm blur blur at the moment, then only I realized that she did not received my msg.

I called her for a few times, and she did not want to accept. She put down my call every time. I'm getting nervous and hope that she will not angry with me.

After she finished her lunch, she agreed to listen to my explainations. I explained everything to her, and we solved the misunderstanding among us.

Every time, I told myself it's important to calm down myself and analyses the problems. It's very important to talk with my partner rather than give each other silent treatment.

When we talk out, we know the problem.When we know the problem than only we know how to solve it. When we solve it, we make sure the problem will not re-occur for the next time. Hide the problem, will only make the problem become worsen and the relationship to fade.

Getting into relationship is easy, but how we sustain the relationship is different story :)

忍一时风平浪静,退一步海过天空...




No comments:

Post a Comment