Sunday, June 15, 2014


People tend to say that : " When you get older, you will have gain lots of knowledge, know the meanings of life, know to appreciate the things you have missed before, improve the emotional intelligence to become a person with wisdom and well temper."

But the things I realized until this moment is that , when the time passed , when I am growing up, I can't enjoy the life as before which I can worry less and play more. I found out that the things I'm worrying is just keep on accumulating and I'm unable to persuade my inner mind to worry less.

I just couldn't figure out what is happening on me as I tend to think in a more negatively ways which I usually do not practice it.

I lost my way in the middle of deserted island. I searched my way out, and I am getting nervous and nervous. I know I'm shortage of waters, and I have to replenish myself as soon as possible, but finally I sit down under the shed of an old tree. I looked on the tree. Well old tree, you do not need to worry anything and you get water from the sky. And now who is going to save me ?

I am confused with the purpose of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment