Wednesday, September 25, 2013

25.9.2013

Spent my 1st week of semester break fruitfully.

Wake up around 6 every morning, and walk around my house to inhale super refreshing air. I feel so good to have a great start of the day !(I'm living in the polluted town for nearly 4 months).

Each day, around 3.30pm, I'll prepare myself and went to teach my dear's brother.

Initially, I was so shocked because Eric does not know nearly everything for Add Math. He has very very little knowledge of it! I wondered what the hell he was doing for nearly 2 years !

But 1 things I have to admit so far is that he is very smart. He can understand the things after I explained. He will erase the solution I did for him, and re-do it again so that he is fully understanding. It is really inspiring me because most of the students nowadays just care about the solutions and do not really bordering of whether they understand the topic or not.

He has the capability, he has the unique in his own way.

He is just influenced by the friends surrounding him, which is addicted to the online games.

He told me a lot of things this few days, and I found that he is very similar with me during the F3 period. That time, I was also addicted to DOTA and can play it non-stop. I fight with my parents and of course some of my friends whi is disagreeing of what I was doing. I ignored them.

My addiction made my mum cried for a few times, and I never ever forget about it. (I got a marked on my hand to indicate for a day when my mum cried in front of me I will never forget!)

Luckily, I knew a friend during F4 who introducing me a book "Secret". For brief, it is a motivational book that tell you  "Nothings is impossible if you believe it"

I quit Dota fully at F4 and become a book worm since then.

I found my interest, I saw the hope and I have my dream along with me. Of course, I found her. My beloved, who accompanying for nearly 2 years already. I thing I must admitted is that I'm deeply in love with her :) I hope I can take care of her ,love her until the end. She is the 1 who give me the strength whenever I was down and frustrated.She has the faith with me.

Most of the times, I'm thinking how to love her, how to help her, and how to prevent myself for doing bad things.

I know she is my girl, I just want to stay with her forever.
XF




No comments:

Post a Comment