Sunday, September 22, 2013

21.9.2013

Outing day to Queensbay Penang,after nearly four months :) I waited so long to meet her,so miss her!)

Initially, we planned to go for a dancing concert, but once we reached the Easting Hotel, then only we found that we were at the wrong venue,LOL.

We just walked around and chit-chatting non-stop:) There is always so many things to talk ! (Yesterday, she was so shy! Haha, her face and nose always got red so easily!)


After that, we went to buy couple shirt ^^
We plan to wear together during December :) Our PROMISE...

  Then, Sushi time again, which I promised her earlier...Finally, I can saw her eating a bit more(She always get full easily). We had some enjoying photos taking session before my father reach.

Finally, it came to the moments that I was so touched. 
1st present:) Folded by her ! Inside gt her wishes too^^

  Then, came to the 2nd present which she said to me before that I would need it:) I had guess for so long but still can't get it!

A blanket (I always told her that it is really cold staying at 24th floor) So touching when I saw this ! I just speechless for some moments before I gave a heart-warming hug :) Just want to express my feelings by a hug.

I always told her I get hungry so easily and her mum bought me theaw ^^ 


A memorable day :) I won't forget it ! Thank for everything you sacrifice for me :) I really appreciate it ! Thank you I said from my deepest of my heart ! You are like an angel, because of you, my life changed so much! I love you dear !


No comments:

Post a Comment