Friday, January 3, 2014

She said :"Very Suprise"!

Due to some reasons today, I'm not able to fetch XF by car. But I did not want to let her down, so I fetched her by bicycle!

When she finished her work, she kept asking me:"Where are your bicycle!"

I asked her to look in front,and she saw nothing but a bicycle.

She was quite nervous initially because she never fetched by a boy with bicyle!

I spent around 25 minutes to fetch her to her house.

What I will not forget today was, she hold my waist tightly .And 1 more scenario was: I asked her whether she felt hungry or not! Haha She thought I will bring her to eat but I did not and called her to eat at home.Lol what a BF haha!

The most happier moment is the time you are around me ! We can chat for anythings.We enjoy beautiful scenery together.We enjoy good food together. And we selfie together.Until now we got over hundreds over photos! Each photo represent each moments we were bound together.

TQ XF You make my DAY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment