Friday, January 3, 2014

3.1.2014

When I saw the message from XF telling me that she got a little bit of uncomfortable, I quickly arranged things and went to find her.To be honest, although it may seem quite common for a girl to have some uncomfortable during certain day in a month, but I still feel some unassured. I speed up my car and reached her house in a few minutes drive.(My fastest record ever to reach her house in such short time.)

When I reached her house, She was not in. I was so nervous. Where did she been?

Then, I realized she went out to buy somethings, and I ran toward her and felt some relief.I had a big breath.

She was busying to prepare herself a hot ginger tea. It was really very hot.I saw her drinking drips by drips slowly.

What appeared in my mind at that moment was

"It is not easy to be a woman, there are a lot of things to worry of, so it is the duty and responsibility of a man to take care of his woman "

XF,I know, I'm imperfect, I make you sad and worries sometimes.

Let's us grow together!

TQ XF, you have been with me all of the times! Our 3rd year <3 br="" i="" love="" you="">

No comments:

Post a Comment