Thursday, November 1, 2012

Overspent Again ~!!!!

After calculating my October spending ,I was shocked ...RM1023.00 OH MY GOSS ~!Overspent again (Sign)

Since January I told myself I need to save RM100 per month but every month I FAILED...

Is it so hard to save Rm 100 in 1 month?For me it's really a hard task...I have came up a few plans to cut down the spending (etc eat less ) but still it doesn't work~!

For your saving maybe you need to have a few plans to make it works,but for your spending you need not to do so.Normally ,what people will do is to spent based on their feelings .(Like it then own it)

Maybe,I  need to find my financial planner again,what can I do to save up RM100 a month?

I seldom go out for any entertainment and just spent for my foods,rental,prepaid card(max Rm30) and yet the spending is still so much~!

Nobody teach us how to save money properly ,what we will normally hear from our parents is 'CUT DOWN YOUR SPENDING LA !WE ARE WORKING VERY VERY HARD

Dad,

I know you are working so hard ,and I really tried many times to cut down my expenditure .
Sorry again~

1 comment: