Monday, December 19, 2011

My Dream

-
So why Dr.Henry Lee is so famous in the forensic field?                                   

:He has  solved a murder without a body!!! Over the past 40 years,Dr.Henry Lee assisted in the investigations of more than 6,000 cases.

Back to the topic ,becoming a forensic scientist is my ambitious since form 4 after the cases of  Teoh Beng Hock.

But now i really facing a few obstacles in pursuing this "dream".

In Malaysia, there are only 1 private university offers this course----Managment&Science University(MSU) which is located in shah alam.

I visited MSU two weeks ago and found that the facilities of the univeristy is  based on the newest technology in the world !Wow...

The visiting was fulled of "shock"and "surprise"....

I walked into the "Bilik Mayat".

I saw the staff was dissecting a "real" but died man.Before i only have the chances to see "it"through youtube.Maybe  you will ask me whether i am scared or not...?The answer is definetly NO!!!I was keen to see it!

Besiding me was my sister,cant believe what she had saw ,cant sleep throughout that night and cried for a few times ...haha

"Bro,why dont you choose for another courses?",asked my sister.

Finishing the tour and i have been told to attend the interview at the 10th of January...

The problem is the lecturer is only 24 something,which my father believed he will be lacking in experiences .LOL...My parents are not encouraging me to go msu.

So, i have to think for another pathway----Study Abroad

I went to Education Fair which was specially conducted for those interesting to study oversea uni at Trader Hotel .

I found there are so many universities in aus providing this courses.HAPPY

So,i thought there are HOPES for me but i was wrong T.T

After calculating  the total fees ,i nearly fainted at that time.

"$24,500 for 1 semester,there are three semester so it should be $73,500 ,"I concluded proudly.

"$73,500 is aus money la,"my father said.

"What is the rate of change",i asked

"3.1"answed my father.

Without delaying any more times,i quickly started the calculating ,but the number infront of me really made me nearly fainted


$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$227,850~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WA

Although there are scholarship for it,but i really not confident....

I really dont know what to do currently...

Should i keep pursuing it?






No comments:

Post a Comment