Sunday, July 28, 2013

Xiao Feng

It is nearly 2 years since the 1st day I know you^^

I still remember the date I started chatting with you .It was-7-12-2011-the last day in my secondary school life.

Through out these days , we had happy and definitely sad moments .Those early days , we always quarrel with small issues and then turned up to have the thought to let go each other.

But luckily, we manage it well and cope the each difficulties together .We hold our hand tightly and face the challenges together . Today , I am  proud that we no longer face the early problems and our relationship become very solid. This is our hardwork^^

No matter what I did , YOU are the person who gave me power, strength and the spiritual support to make me move forward.

Dear , thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment