Sunday, July 21, 2013

Love You Forever My Dear

Just received a call from my mum ,and I was told that I need to go for a trip instead of going back to Penang.

It was kinda sad, I promised and planned everything ,even bought my ticket, but now all is just gone.

Luckily, there is 1 girl ONLY 1 girl , who is always around with me whatever I'm happy or sad. She told me I still can go back on September ,which is after finishing my final exam.

That girl, make my eyes shining with delight, because she said she will wait for me ^^

Dear, I love you, thank you for all the things you sacrifice for me ! I'll never forget it!

I promise I will treat you like a princess - love you ,take care you -is now part of my duty!

You are indeed my angel ^^Make my life colourful  and meaningful

Xiao feng !

No comments:

Post a Comment